Free-spirited and whimsical, the boho wedding is a style that can allow you to be very informal. Shoes are optional, dress codes are loose and the whole affair is very relaxed and comfortable. Quirky decor and international artefacts are used to compliment rich natural tones.
Here are some of our favourite modern boho trends:
1. Vintage Persian rug wedding aisles, or vintage/second hand rugs in general. This boho inspo via Green Wedding Shoes.
2. Mismatched seating featuring vintage couches and chairs for a casual tea corner via Loot Rentals.
3. Peacock chairs offer a bold statement for the newly wed king and queen of boho. Photo via Green Wedding Shoes.
4. Mismatched Coloured Glasses are a fun way to add to the overall whimsical and eclectic bohemian vibe of your wedding. Via Cedarwood Weddings.
5. Boho floral arrangements will often incorporate native botanicals like eucalyptus greenery and protea flowers, as well as wildflowers and whatever else happens to be lying around. Via Nouba.
6. Unleash your inner hippy with a vintage style wedding dress, look for subtle details and intricate patterns. Via Dreamers and Lovers.
7. Introduce your wedding style with the right invitation style. These invites via The Printable Shop are uber boho with their native eucalyptus greenery and rose gold swirly script "we do".
There are a lot of different directions you can go with your invites when it comes to a modern boho wedding, from a simple black-and-white script style to something much more vibrant and loud.
Bright and colourful watercolour florals are a great look, especially when paired with geometric shapes like this dreamy set by The Printable Shop.
Be bold with statement pieces like these navy geode menu and place cards from The Printable Shop.
The boho theme can give you a lot of wiggle room to incorporate an eclectic mix of different mis-matched elements, especially natural textures and vintage items. Create your own vibe or hire a wedding planner to help you achieve the perfect bohemian dream!