IS YOUR STATIONERY PROFESSIONALLY PRINTED?
Yes! We have tracked down the best suppliers in Australia, and have exclusive and premium paper stocks from renowned paper mills in the world.
ARE ENVELOPES INCLUDED?
Classic white envelopes are included with printed invitations and save the dates or you can select one of our upgrade options.
CAN YOU PRINT DOUBLE-SIDED?
Yes we can. Please contact us for an exact quote with the quantity required. We can send you through an invoice through our website to purchase.
WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME?
Of course we love to surprise you with a quick turnaround wherever possible and our turn around times cover us during busy times. Please keep them in mind when ordering.
The draft process:
• Once your order is placed and we have received your wording, you'll receive a draft to review via email in 1-3 business days.
• Your order includes 2 rounds of revisions so we can make sure it's perfect before we go to print. Allow 1-2 business days per revision round.
• Revisions include changes to wording, font colours, text formatting and minor layout changes.
• Large or bespoke orders may have a longer lead time and this will be discussed directly.
The printing process:
• We don't go to print without your approval. Printing will begin when the final draft has been confirmed by you.
• Digital & White Ink Printing: Allow 2-5 business days for the printing process before shipping.
• Letterpress & Foil Printing: Allow 6-10 business days for the printing process before shipping.
HOW LONG WILL SHIPPING TAKE?
Australia: 1-2 business days via Star Track Express for residential and business addresses. PO boxes/parcel lockers have to be sent via Aust Post and can take approximately a week.
International: USA 5-10 business days, New Zealand 2-5 business days.
Please allow an extra day for holiday periods or remote areas.
CAN YOU RUSH MY ORDER?
Please contact us directly in regards to your time constraints. We charge an extra fee based on your individual requirements.
CAN I ORDER A SAMPLE?
We offer print on demand samples here. Samples are printed on the paper of your choice in your favourite style. They include example wording and are not personally customised.
WHAT PAPER STOCKS DO YOU USE?
We're always updating our paper stocks to keep it fresh, classic and up to date with todays trends. Please see a full list of our paper stocks and their descriptions here.
WHEN SHOULD I ORDER?
This will be unique for each couple based on where the wedding is being held and if you have international guests to consider. Leave yourself enough time for the invitation process so you can breathe easy when you need to get them in the mail.
• Save the Dates: We suggest ordering as soon as you have set the date and locked your venue in.
• Invitations: We suggest mailing your wedding invitations around 3 months before the big day. This means ordering around 4-5 months before the day.
• On the Day Stationery: Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks for our standard printing and delivery turnaround. We really don't like packages arriving at the last hour due to the post being out of our control.
HOW MANY SHOULD I ORDER?
We strongly recommend making sure you will have extras. You may want to invite more guests if others can't make it, and don't forget a keepsake for yourselves. If you have a guest count of say 80, we would suggest ordering at least 90 as this could potentially save you a lot of time and stress with planning as the date gets closer. Ordering only a few at a later date as a new order is costly and you will need to purchase the minimum quantity.
WHAT IS THE MIN/MAX ORDER QUANTITY?
Our minimum order is 20 and then we print in runs of 10s. Our listed maximum is 200 but we can print much larger quantities on request, contact us for a quote. Please note, the minimum order for real hot stamp foil printing is 50.
CAN YOU PRINT STYLES ON OTHER SIZES?
Yes, most of our styles can be interchanged on the card sizes we offer. Please contact us directly for an exact quote.
CAN YOU DESIGN IN OTHER LANGUAGES?
We love to see our designs in other languages! So far we have created invitations in French, German, Spanish, Japanese & Dutch. Please get in touch with us directly before purchasing as not all styles can be used with special characters. Depending on the scope of works, other languages may have an additional design fee.
DO YOU PROOF READ MY WORDING?
As we work with clients from all around the world, preferences of grammar and language can change. We do our very best to fix up any obvious errors or spelling mistakes if we see them while designing your items, however we do not provide a copy writing service. Please make sure to utilise the draft process to make sure your design is perfect before sending your approval.
CAN I GET A REEUND IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
Our printed stationery is service based and made to order. It's specifically designed and printed for you and we start working on your order when it comes in. For this reason we do not offer refunds. Please choose carefully before purchase or ask us any questions. Please see our full terms and conditions here.