Minimalist Welcome Timeline
Add your own wording with our user-friendly in-browser app. No installation of any software or fonts is necessary. You will recieve an automated link via email to access your templates within a few minutes after purchase. Just open it right up in your web browser! Download and print at home, your local print shop or online printer. This listing contains digital files only and no physical item is sent.
Purchasing is simple.
1. Add to cart and checkout
2. Check your email for your access link
3. Customise your template
4. Save, download and print!
We're so confident you'll love our templates that you can try it before you buy it! Templates can be edited on laptop & desktops only.
• Welcome Itinerary: 5x7"
• Pre-set as double-sided or you can delete the second page and print single-sided.
• All wording (headings & body wording)
• Fonts, formatting & colours of all wording
• Icons featured in the example are included
• Colour and size of icons
• Remove backside
• Background colour
Our templates are very flexible and offer multiple file options. Choose between a PDF, JPG or PNG file. Select single files or save paper with the multiple per page option. You can also choose to include bleed & trim marks for easy trimming.
• Templates are solely for your personal use only and must not be used for republication, distribution, sale or commercial use.
• Your purchase is for one-time use only. This means that you can edit, save and download the template however many times you need for a single project.
• Using the template for multiple events/clients is not allowed.
• Purchase does not include rights or copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Event planners, please enjoy our products and tag us in any promos or social media posts that feature our designs @theprintableshop.
• Due to the nature of a digital product, it can’t be returned or exchanged and is not eligible for a refund. Kindly send us a message for any clarification before purchase.
The Printable Shop reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with these terms.