This is an editable online template. You can add your own wording and customisation right in your web browser with our user friendly editor app Templett.
You'll receive an automated link via email to access your templates within minutes after purchase. Download the file and print at your local print shop, upload it to an online printer or use your home printer if it's up for the job. You can also go paperless and send it to your guests digitally.
You don't need to: • Install any programs, apps or fonts to use the template • Have any design experience or be an 'artsy' person • Wait for a designer to send through a draft for you to approve
It's all at your fingers tips. Easy peasy!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
STEP 1: Add to cart and checkout
STEP 2: Check your email for the Templett access link sent to you within a few minutes after purchase. This will be sent automatically to the email associated with your purchase.
STEP 3: Create your Templett log in which takes a few seconds. You can log in and out as you need to edit your templates.
STEP 4: Customise, make changes and save your template online.
STEP 5: Download your customised file as a PDF, JPG or PNG - high resolution and industry standard print formats. There is even a ‘save paper’ option if you need the design set up multiple per A4 or Letter page.
STEP 6: Print or go paperless and send it to your guests digitally.
HOW TO PRINT
The beauty of a digital template is that you can use your preferred print shop wherever you're located around the world. You can also use the paper stock and colour theme of your choice - the options are endless!
Put your file on a usb and take it to your local print shop, upload it to an online printer, or use your home printer if it's up for the job. We suggest doing a Google search to see what is available in your local area.
File Options: • PDF - Optional bleed & trim marks Excellent for print. We recommend using the PDF whenever you are able to. It has the most options, the highest quality, and the most flexibility when printing.
• JPG - Web (96 dpi) or Print (300 dpi) Good for print or sharing on the web. JPG is useful if a print store does not accept PDF's. This may be the case for standard print-copy shops or photo booths.
• PNG - Web (96 dpi) or Print (300 dpi) Good for sharing on the web. PNG is useful when you need a file with a transparent background.
You can play with the editing functions and see how it works. You're not able to save or download the files in demo mode. You will have access to the file download options and font library upon purchase.
What you can change: • Add your own wording • Choose from our range of included fonts • Adjust styling and formatting of text • Colours of text and background • Upload your own photos and graphics • Move/rotate text around the template
What you can’t change: • Size and orientation of the template
• Templates must be edited on a laptop or computer. Phone editing is not yet supported.
• This product is a digital file and no physical item will be sent in the mail.
• Purchasing a template does not give the buyer rights or copyright to the design, files or artwork.
• Templates are live in your account for 1 year from the date of purchase.
• 20 x downloads are included per user, per template. Downloaded files are yours forever.
• Templates are pre-made and come as described. They are self-editable. Edits or customisation by The Printable Shop is not included in the price.
• Repurposing the template for projects other than the advertised use is strictly not allowed.
• This template is for personal use only and can not be used for republication, redistribution or resale in any form. You can't use this template to create an end product for sale.
• Due to the nature of a digital product, it can’t be returned or exchanged and isn't eligible for a refund.
• Event planners/industry suppliers, please enjoy our products and tag us in any promo or social media that features our designs @theprintableshop.
• All designs remain the copyright of The Printable Shop.
View the full terms and conditions here and FAQs here.
The Printable Shop reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms and conditions.