How It Works - Printed Wedding Stationery
BROWSE + BUY
Have a look around and fall in love with your favourite design collection. Select your preferred quantity, colours and other add ons such as guest names and envelope addressing from the product options.
Select singular items, or create your own package. Orders that include 3 or more printed items in one transaction are entitled to our 15% off package discount. Use the code 3ORMORE at checkout (you can also select multiple shipments at checkout - info further down below).
Add your wording into the provided box or you can send it through via email later (please send through with your order number). You can hold any orders with us if you don't want to go ahead printing yet while we work on the design itself.
At checkout you'll be prompted to select if you'd like your order to arrive in 1 shipment or multiple shipments. If you're purchasing an item alone or items that are intended to be together (such as invitation and details card) you only need 1 shipment. If you plan to take advantage of our package discount and purchase items that will be required at different points of your wedding planning, you would select multiple shipments. For example if you purchased an (1) invitation and details card, (2) menu and (3) thank you card, you would select 3 shipments.
When you're ready to finalise your purchase, select your payment method via our secure checkout. Full payment is required online before work begins.
THE DRAFT PROCESS
- Once your order is placed, please allow 1-2 business days for your digital proof to be provided via emailed. We'll then revise the draft as needed until you approve the final design. Very large or bespoke orders may have a longer lead time and this will be discussed directly.
- Our pricing includes 3 rounds of revisions but we find it's generally ready to go within 1 or to drafts. Allow 1-2 business days per revision round. If you do need further design changes or would like to change the design style after your first draft has been provided there will be an additional design fee associated.
- If you have selected personalisation such as envelope addressing or guest names you will be sent our spreadsheet with your first draft for you to fill in and return to us via email.
- Utilise the draft process and send us your feedback for revisions. While utmost care is taken on our part, we provide the draft so you can make all your information is correct before we go to print. We require feedback is given for all items at the same time per round.
- Printing will begin when the final draft has been confirmed by you via email. We don't send anything to print without your approval, please confirm in writing via email if we have your go ahead with the printing process. Please thoroughly proof your draft before finalising with us. Once we have received your approval no further changes are permitted as pre-press work begins immediately and will require a re-print fee.
Please allow 5-7 business days for colour and white ink printing before shipping. Letterpress and foil printing have a longer lead time due to the extra process it goes through, allow 7-10 business days before shipping.
We're based in Australia and all designing and printing is done here. For all shipping turnarounds, we do ask to allow an extra day for holiday periods (Christmas, Easter, public holidays) or remote areas. Please note that we can't be held responsible for delivery delays due or international customs.
Delivery is 1-2 business days via Star Track Express to residential and business addresses. You will receive a tracking number when shipped. If no one is home and the officer deems it unsafe to leave the package, you will receive a slip to collect it from your local post office. Please note, PO boxes and parcel lockers have to be sent directly with Australia Post and can take approximately a week.
Delivery is 5-7 business days via DHL. You will receive a tracking number when shipped.