Terms + Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before purchase and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. By placing an order with The Printable Shop, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Templates are solely for your personal use only and must not be used for republication, distribution, sale or commercial use.
- Reusing the template for multiple events/clients is not allowed. This means that you can edit, save and download the template however many times you need for a single project.
- The template must not be repurposed into other items other than the intended use advertised.
- Templates are pre-made and come as described. They don't include custom changes, sizes or customisation by The Printable Shop.
- Templates must be edited on a laptop or computer only.
- Purchasing a template does not give the buyer copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
- Event planners, please enjoy our products and tag us in any promos or social media posts that feature our designs @theprintableshop.
- Due to the nature of a digital product, it can’t be returned or exchanged and is not eligible for a refund.
- The Printable Shop reserves the right to revoke access to a template without a refund if the user fails to comply with these terms and a template has been downloaded.
PAYMENT + PRICING
We require payment before we start any graphic design work. Please note that The Printable Shop reserves the right to change pricing featured on this website at any time without notice. Quotes that have already been provided will be honoured for 30 days if prices have changed, however please take note of any expiration dates given with your quote.
If you want to purchase after the expiration date, please contact us for a new quote. For payments we accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and American Express through our secure website or bank transfer for separate invoices.
Your order includes 2 rounds of revisions (after the first proof sent through) so you can make sure it's perfect before we go to print. The revisions are intended for fine-tuning your existing design and includes changes to wording, formatting, colours and minor layout changes. There will be an additional charge for further changes or edits that go outside the included scope of works. Please contact us about a custom design order for additional artwork.
The Printable Shop cannot be held responsible for any errors that are noticed after the proof has been approved. We provide a draft so you can make sure everything is correct before we go to print. Please check your proofs carefully. Wording amendments needed after approval and printing will incur reprint charges. Approved errors can be re-printed at the customers expense. In this case a reprint discount will be offered.
If you like a design on our website but would like to change a font, please browse our website and let us know which one you would like to use instead and we will let you know if this can be included.
SUPPLYING YOUR WORDING
Please submit your wording upon purchase in the provided text box. Additional wording can be provided via after purchase to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept spreadsheets, or a guest list template will be provided for you to input your information for personalised items. All of the wording can be customised as part of your order, keeping in mind the spacing etc. of the design chosen. We may suggest cutting down on wording if it's too squishy or upgrading to a larger card if there is a lot of wording to include. For personalised items (such as menus with names) we'll send you a draft to be approved for the design as a whole, and once approved we'll add all guest names for you to check over.
Every effort is given to provide an accurate representation of colours, however different monitors and screen colours can vary. Please purchase a sample if you're unsure. We only use the best suppliers in Australia who use state of the art printing technology.
Of course we love to surprise you with a quick turnaround wherever possible and our turn around times cover us during busy times. Please keep them in mind when ordering. Once your order is placed and we have received your wording, you'll receive a draft to review via email within 2 business days. Please allow 1-2 business days per revision round. Large or bespoke orders may have a longer lead time and this will be discussed directly. Printing will begin when the final draft has been confirmed by you in writing via email.
- Digital & White Ink Printing: Please allow 3-5 business days for the printing process before shipping.
- Die-Cutting (Arch + Custom Shape Products): Please allow an extra day for die-cutting on top of the printing turn-around.
- Letterpress & Foil Printing: Please allow 6-12 business days for the printing process before shipping.
Please note that while every effort on our part is made to get your order to you as quickly as possible, the transit process is out of our hands. We are not responsible for shipping delays or delays due to customs.
- Australia: Express 1-2 business days delivery via Star Track Express for residential and business addresses. PO boxes/parcel lockers have to be sent via Aust Post and can take approximately a week. Please allow an extra day for holiday periods or remote areas.
- United States of America: Please 5-12 business days.
- New Zealand: Please allow 2-7 business days.
- Please allow an extra day for holiday periods or remote areas. Customers are legally responsible for custom/duties and taxes in their country. Please contact your local customs agency for more specific information on duties fees and taxes.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
The Printable Shop can not be held responsible for any loss or damage in transit once the order has been dispatched. We will do everything in our power to ensure your package arrives safely at your door by using appropriate packaging and safe delivery methods. You'll receive a tracking number when shipped so you can follow its journey.
REFUNDS / EXCHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
Our printed stationery is service based and made to order. It's specifically designed and printed for you and we start working on your order when it comes in. For this reason we do not offer refunds. Please choose carefully before purchase or ask us any questions.
In the rare event of supply shortages, The Printable Shop will contact you to discuss alternatives.
We do not disclose our fonts and resources that are used in our designs or website to protect our work.
All designs featured on this website are the sole property of The Printable Shop and may not be reproduced in any way. When you purchase a product from The Printable Shop, you do not have rights to the original design or artwork. Breach of our copyright will be pursued. Any designs created for you remain the sole property of The Printable Shop.
Your designs may be featured by us or a third party. The Printable Shop reserves the right to use your design for marketing purposes, on social media and for sample purposes. Please inform us prior to purchase if you do not want your design featured.
The Printable Shop operates solely online during business hours from Monday to Friday. You can contact us directly via email at email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that at certain times of the year The Printable Shop will take a temporary break and you will be notified on our website or if you have placed an order with us after the cut off date. If you have an existing order/ongoing orders or communication with us you can still reach us via email and we will endeavour to meet your timeline, however we may not take on new customers during these times.
Please respect our work by tagging us in any promotional images that feature our designs. www.theprintableshop.com / @theprintableshop
We respect your privacy and your security when you shop online with us. This shop offers a secure payment platform and adheres to all 6 categories of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time if we aren't able to meet a deadline, if the expected scope of works are outside of the product purchased, if unethical business practices are requested or if a customer shows unacceptable or disrespectful behaviour.
Terms & Conditions last updated May 2020